Saturday, May 21, 2011

Still Alive . . . Damn .



Hello , I'm Malèkett . 
My favorite color is blue .
Tonight I was the sexiest girl in the world .
I hate reggae music . 
I love bumble bees .








As I'm getting older , the world is becoming less pure . I realize things in people that they wouldn't have allowed me to even see or hear when I was younger . I went to a bar with my parents tonight , and my step dad pulled out a bag of weed and asked the waiter if he'd like to join him for a smoke after his shift . Then my step dad proceeded to tell everyone at the table who all smokes weed in my family . It was funny as hell , but an eye opener . You learn so many secrets and truths when people get drunk . All my friends smoke weed except me . I hate the smell , I hate the name of it . It's just not for me . But I wonder if this was an " It's okay " sign from my parents that I can . Is weed nothing more than smoking a really good cigarette ? But I don't even like cigs :/




Anyway , on the way to the bar club with my parents and my sis I text my best friend Alana . We told each other that we loved one another . I want her to know that when I tell her I love her , I actually mean it . I'm not just saying it like those asshole guys she sleeps with . Three weeks ago I spent the night at Alana's house . She was dating this guy name Brandin , and I was happy with my boyfriend Brandon too . When her mom went to sleep Brandon and Brandin climbed in threw her bedroom window and we all ate lasagna and played this awesome game called ninja . 


When Alana and Brandin wanted to fuck , Brandon and I went for a walk in his neighborhood . It was 3am but we were so wide awake . I like the way the street looked then . The orange lamp post made these beautiful sparkles on the pavement . It was like walking on a diamond road . We walked and talked and talked and talked . Brandon is so charming and funny ( : Very humble and a true gentlemen . And the plus of it all is that he makes the best Donald Duck voice ever . He demonstrated it to me as we walked . It reminded me of elementary school when our gym teacher use to make the Donald Duck voice as we entered in and out of the school gates . One thing about growing up is that the child inside you always comes back for a visit when it hears a familiar voice , sound , smell , etc . 


But anyway , Brandon can do a decent Donald Duck voice ( : While we were walking we passed this beautiful rose bush . The roses were a nice pink color and smelt so good . I had spotted a pacific rose from miles away . And when we approached the tree , Brandon got that exact rose I had fallen in love with and gave it to me . It's like he read my mind . That was the same night I got my first kiss . Brandon tasted like cigarettes . Which surprised me because I didn't know he smoked . When I climbed back into Alana's window I was so numb and dazed . I felt like I had been swimming for a real long time . I told Alana and Brandin everything . I feel asleep on floor , and let Alana and Brandin have the bed . 


When they thought I was sleep they started to have sex again . God , I didn't know Alana was such a dirty talker . They said every dirty thing in the book , and then some . But then Alana said something important . 


She told Brandin  
Tell me that you love me ."
And he said ,
 " I love you . I love this pussy . " 




After they were done with their wild crazy sex they held each other and chatted for a while . Then Alana said something beautiful . She said " Malèkett is really the only true friend I have . She's the only one I trust . " Her voice was so . . . A tear went down my eye . I smiled , and went to sleep .


Three days later Brandin broke up with Alana and went back to his other girlfriend . 


No comments:

Post a Comment